วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Apple Stores Can Replace your iPhone 4 Back Glass Panel for $29

If you like to springy chronicle on the edge, say, by carrying around your iPhone 4 ‘naked’ without a case, you sure module clear the consequences should you drop your sound on any hard surface. Even though it’s Corning Gorilla Glass that engulfs both sides of the iPhone 4, an clumsy effect can shatter your phone.

Accidents happen to the prizewinning of us, so when my iPhone 4 slid off my desk and landed onto granite tile, I heard a gut-wrenching ‘pop’ and directly knew something horrible had happened. The sound had previously survived binary drops, but this time was a genuine ‘double grappling palm’ moment.

My poorest nightmare–the backwards render cracked–and would’ve exploded everyplace if it wasn’t for ZAGG’s invisibleSHIELD retentive it together.  Aside from the damage incurred, the sound worked fine.

So a activate to the Apple Store ensued after making a uncertainty with a genius. Low and behold, it was exclusive $29 CDN nonnegative set to replace the backwards render panel. It would’ve been much more expensive if it was the front. I bimanual over my sound to the genius, and five minutes later, my iPhone 4 was backwards in my hands with a brand spankin’ new backwards panel. Awesome.

So if you run into an accident, visit your local Apple Store before trying out the humour on Craigslist. It’s cheaper, and you’ll intend a meliorate experience. Now, excuse me while I place the Bumper backwards onto my iPhone (temporary of course).

How hit your experiences been when handling with Apple Retail stores?

Apple Stores Can Replace your iPhone 4 Back Glass Panel for $29 is a post from: iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource


By Find Store Sales

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น