วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Gordon Ramsay Uses Find My iPhone to Track His Daughter

British Chef Gordon Ramsay has digit of the dirtiest mouths and shortest tempers on television as we’ve seen on Hell’s Kitchen. Yesterday, Ramsay was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and explained passionately how he takes plus of Apple’s Find My iPhone feature to keep road of his 13 year older daughter:

Earlier today we reportable on the doable forthcoming features of Find My iPhone. I look Gordon can’t move to use those too to road his forthcoming grandchildren.

Have you ever used Find My iPhone to stalk your kids, or anyone else for that matter?

Gordon Ramsay Uses Find My iPhone to Track His Daughter is a post from: iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource


By Find Store Sales

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น