วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Apple Launches My Support Profile to Track Warranty and Registration

Apple recently launched a newborn tender for users to road the warranty and entrance of their Apple devices.

The ‘My Support Profile’ tender lists every your qualified devices, your come details, and includes support for a assist called Apple VoicePass. Users sign in with their Apple IDs to keep their info up to fellow and to road every qualified Apple products.

By registering your sort with VoicePass, Apple module know that you’re calling and wage a “fast, personalized support experience”. VoicePass is exclusive available in the US and Canada only.

After logging in with my credentials I could wager my current come along with devices I owned, such as my iPhone 4. Serial drawing are traded beside products and you crapper even change apiece device with a nickname. I could also wager the story of preceding warranty issues I’ve had. Such issues same my iPhone headphones mic not employed (lint was inside the phone jack), and the iPhone 3G USB surround musician request (that was a long time ago!).

It’s a taste tricky to encounter My Support Profile via Apple’s Support page. First, you requirement to navigate from:

Apple Support Express Lane–>My Products–>My Support Profile

Apple’s My Support Profile is a nice artefact to road every your warranty repairs, and to secure every your products are qualified with Apple. Definitely worth checking out, as you might wager whatever surprise Apple repairs from the past.

[Apple My Support Profile via MacWorld]


1st birthday baby

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น