วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

84 minutes you’ll never get back…

File this low the “I’m so above cipher it’s not funny!” file, but an article discover of The Unofficial Apple Weblog fresh has some engrossing stats most your iPhone usage.

Based on a survey of 1,000 iPhone users, the cipher Apple smartphone individual has 108 apps and spends close to an distance and a half per day poking absent at their favourite device. This does allow the 20 or so pre-installed apps that come with the iPhone but the article doesn’t go into more discourse as to which app(s) are the crowning used. Yeah I know – probably Angry Birds!

The result does indicate exclusive most 12% of the apps are web/web supported apps – but then they go on particular that 9% is “mail use” and of the ‘other apps’ accounting for 48% of practice includes apps such as Instapaper and Dropbox (there’s another accumulate sacred to sound ingest too if you’re wondering if I couldn’t add). I won’t intend into the age old “What’s the assorted between the Internet and the Web” debate here but I think it shows that formal “web based” apps or not, the iPhone is sure a connected device.

Personally, I hit 220 apps housed on my iPhone 4 and wait that 84 transactions a day is a lowercase reddened on how ofttimes I find I’m turning to my phone. I’ll decline to divulge how such of that is Angry Birds…

[TUAW],[Appsfire]


By Find Store Sales

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น