วันอังคารที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Days to Sell Out Developer Events: Google I/O vs WWDC

Horace Dediu of Asymco breaks down the number of life it takes to delude discover developer events, scrutiny Google I/O to Apple’s WWDC:

After the iPhone SDK was launched, the WWDC took on a newborn dimension. It became a ambulatory development event. As a result, 2008 was the prototypal assemblage when WWDC oversubscribed out. Attendance tripled over the Mac-only event the preceding year.

Every assemblage since, not exclusive has WWDC oversubscribed discover but it has oversubscribed discover quicker every time. The following interpret shows the life it took to delude discover WWDC. I also added Google I/O data for comparison.

Apple’s WWDC 2011 oversubscribed discover in inferior than 10 hours yesterday–generating $8 million dollars ($1599 x 5000), or most $800,000 per hour. iOS is the platform that grouping poverty to amend apps for, and I don’t see signs of this speed down anytime soon.

[Asymco]

Days to Sell Out Developer Events: Google I/O vs WWDC is a post from: iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource


By Find Store Sales

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น