วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

WiFi Broken in iOS 4.2?

I â€" same a ballooning sort of other iOS 4.2 users â€" as evidenced by this Apple Discussion Thread, seem to be having major slowdowns with WiFi browsing/download speeds with the newest update.

This is eerily reminiscent of the original retard of the iOS 4.2 raise and the humbleness of the new OS Gold Master in primeval November.

In the typical Apple “unmonitored communicating board” approach, rumours, explanations and fixes abound. Some clothing verify it’s the Safari browser at fault, claiming “…Perfect Browser (see app store) works 50 nowadays faster and is at the pace I am utilised to seeing.” Other fixes verify resetting the “Network Settings” option coupled with a revive of your router will sublimate the problem.

I’ve personally tried that particular mend and while I seem to get a short-term accumulated WiFi pace garner up it doesn’t seem to meet “fixed”. A dishonor that I nearly rely on change over to my 3G network at home to get improved speeds when aquatics the scheme and downloading. The challenge of instruction is with App Store updates existence capped at 20 MB. Yes, I undergo â€" I crapper ever update via iTunes direct but that seems so…2009.

The communicating arrange started Nov 22nd and in the following 10 days has garnered 24 pages worth of responses, tips, ticks and “solutions” â€" ordered out in a numbing 356 removed responses. Tackle at your own risk!

I firmly conceive there is a problem, breadth of communicating commission jabber not withstanding. And that’s all that matters with me. Perhaps the rumoured iOS 4.3 update (now pushed soured until 2011?) haw mend this issue?

If in the meantime, YOU find a solution, email me would you?

[Apple Discussion Board], [Macstories]


1st birthday baby

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น